Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Hardest Thing I've Ever Loved To Do

So lately I have been thinking a lot about missionary work - and have been better preparing myself to serve for quite some time now . The link below shares a song that has been getting me even more into the spirit of serving - and I hope that if you listen , you too , will feel the spirit ever so strongly as you listen to the words .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5Kzy4FF1g


Serving a full time mission is sometimes not for all of us - perhaps it is just not a part of your journey . So I challenge you to do what Neil A . Anderson says , and that is to paint a missionary tag on your heart . Serve your fellow friends and neighbors . Be a friend to those in need . Talk to them about church related things . It will bring you and hopefully them a greater joy . I find that I am happiest when I am closer to my Savior , Jesus Christ , and my Heavenly Father . And with my decision to serve a mission , that is what I fully intend to do - become closer to my Father in Heaven and bring people closer to God , and help them find happiness .



Have a good day all : ) 

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment