Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Greatest Friend Of All

 John 15 : 15

Henceforth I call you not servants ; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth : but I have called you friends ; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you .

This verse brings so much comfort to me . To simply know that He is our friend . How wonderful it is ! I can talk to Him through prayer and tell Him what is troubling me , or exciting me , or just talk . Talk about anything really . Even if it is just how my day went , I know He will listen because he cares about me - because I am a daughter of God . We are all children of God , so we are all His friends . I think so long as we let Him into our lives , the friendship will grow stronger . He is always there , just waiting for you to invite Him in . He loves you and He only wants what is best for you .

Over the years as I have come to find out who I am ( which I am still learning ), and the many trials that I have gone through - I find that my Heavenly Father and my Savior , Jesus Christ , were always there for me . They still are , and forever will be . 

So here is my question to you bloggers out there - If you have not let such a wonderful friend into your life , then why wait ? He is the greatest friend that you could ever have .

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment