Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brand New Blog

Hey all you bloggers out there,

Like many of you out there I've decided to start a blog. I don't promise to be any good at it, but I am willing to take a crack at it. Because of my lack of skills at being able to remember to write in my journal, I'm thinking that this blog will help me to get some things down on "paper".

Besides all of that here is a little about me: 
I am an aspiring writer who wants to put herself out there. 
I'm a dreamer who wants to do much in life.
I want to make a difference.
I always strive to do my best.
I'm shy till you get to know me.
I think stupid jokes are funny. 
I like taking pictures (as you will probably discover as I get going on this blog).
I'm an artist.
I say "I" too much.
I'm kind of a nerd.
I play the clarinet and piano.
I always have my nose in a book.
I'm addicted to chocolate covered pretzels.
I hate running.
I'm a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it.
I'm perfectly imperfect. 
 
That's all for now. I hope you all have a marvelous day!

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.) <-- hahahaha ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment