Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Italian Princess

I'm slacking on the whole, 'writing on the blog often' thing, BUT, atleast I'm writing now, right? ; )
So this year I have been able to have the pleasure to be friends with some exchange students this year. One of them is this lovely lady to the left. This Italian Princess and I have been able to become pretty good friends over the time we have known each other and I am sad to see her go back to Italy. Fortunately for my friends and I, we were able to have breakfast with this lovely lady at Shari's restaurant this morning. With some final gifts and last hugs goodbye, she was on her way.
This afternoon, my friend and I were able to skype a friend who lives in Brazil. It felt good to get caught up with him and to be able to catch up on what is going on in one an others lives.
So here is the question for all you bloggers out there - If you have any foreign exchange friends, where are they from? And do you still keep in touch?
 For all of you that are bored enough to read my blog, have a   wonderful day : )
~Perfectly Imperfect Girl  (P.I.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment