Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Time Is Near

It is that time of year folks - The leaves are beginning to show signs that fall is getting ever closer . It's one of my favorite seasons . I just love the vibrant colors that nature creates . I'm a nerd , I know . But it's true - fall is great ! It makes me want to watch Halloween movies , like Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin , or The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow . And even though I am too old to go trick - or - treating , it makes me want to dress up in crazy costumes .  Plus , I love accessorizing my outfits with scarves and other things .

Get out your scarves , hats , and sweaters - fall is here !
 Picture drawn by Moi .


So I was thinking , what are some activities that are fun to do in the fall ? Here are some of the things that I came up with :

- Make candy or caramel apples .
- Decorate your house with fall time or Halloween decorations .
- Toss around a football with friends or family .
- Start coming up with a Halloween costume .
- Have a bonfire .
- Make a fort .
- Make Halloween goodies .
- Take a walk and collect leaves .
- Pick apples .
- Learn to knit .
- Start a puzzle .
- Get out the board games and play with family or friends .
- Have a game night with neighbors and friends .
- Make chili  .
- Try out a new soup recipe .

I don't know ! Whatever sounds fun - just give it a go .

So here is my question for you bloggers out there : What kinds of fun activities do you participate in during the fall season ?

Have a good day all .

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment