Monday, September 9, 2013

Hiking

This past weekend my family , some friends , and I were able to go hiking . With it being my idea , I decided to climb Beacon Rock - and here is what it looks like down below . . .

Picture From Google
My computer has been acting really wonky lately and will no longer let me upload pictures from my camera , so I am stuck with emailing myself pictures from my phone . It sucks . So I apologize in advance that I was not able to get a picture of the Rock myself and for the poor quality of my phones pictures that you will see below.

But anyways - my family and I have been looking for ways to get more active so that we can be healthier . As a result we are looking for some fun activities to do , such as hiking . This was my second time climbing Beacon Rock , and my mom's third - but none of my other family members have climbed it - so it was a fun time for them to try something new .

So without further ado - here are some pictures from our adventure . . .


Looking down at some friends .

Checking out the view with Dad







At the tree tops - crazy !


Looking Down a looong ways


Well , I hope you enjoyed - and here is my question for you bloggers today - what activites do you participate in to stay healthy and have fun?

Have a good day bloggers .

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment