Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Imaginary Friend

This is yet another poem written by , that's right , the one and only , ME . It's not perfect but I am pleased with how it turned out . This is another piece that I wrote while in school . Enjoy~

Imaginary Friend

We played together all the time –  
never left one another’s side.
We made mud cakes
decorated them with grass sprinkles.
I pushed you on the swing
because you couldn’t push me.
We played hide-n-seek and I’d always tag you.

You were my best friend
 while we watched the other children play.
One day as we giggled and laughed,
mommy told me we couldn’t play so much.
I held on to you for as long as I could,
but eventually you began to fade.
As I grew older you were soon forgotten.
But to this day, I miss the times
when we would talk and play.
You’d never judge me.
Why can’t I find someone
like you?

Here is a question for you bloggers out there - did you ever have an imaginary friend ? Who were they and what did you do to pass time or have fun ?

Have a good day friend .

~Perfectly Imperfect Girl
(P.I.G.)







No comments:

Post a Comment